Goodwill Industries of Middle Georgia and the CSRA
- Hospitality / Restaurant
Edgar’s Hospitality Group seeks a dynamic, creative individual for Restaurant Manager for Edgar’s Grille, an upscale, fine dining restaurant.
The manager is responsible for establishing and maintaining service standards for Edgar’s Grille. Additionally, the manager is responsible for training, advising, and mentoring employees as well as students from Helms College; who will have the opportunity to integrate academic skills into experiential learning through our culinary venues to achieve culinary career skills.
If you have a passion for people, service, and culinary excellence with a desire to become an integral part of a growing hospitality school associated with Edgar’s Hospitality Group, this may be the opportunity for you. A competitive salary and excellent benefits package is offered.
Applicants should be energized by Dr. Helm’s vision to eliminate poverty and create new economic energy through middle-skills education and career development services.
We build lives, families and communities, one career at a time by helping people discover their God given gifts through work, education, and career services.
The ideal candidate should possess the following qualifications:
• Extensive wine knowledge to include regions, varietals and vintages is required (Sommelier Level I or higher preferred)
• Five+ years’ high end food and beverage/bar management experience, preferably restaurant manager or assistant in high volume, upscale or fine dining restaurant
• Business acumen to monitor budget, sales, and profit margins
• Priority on exceeding each guest’s expectations while providing exceptional food and service
• Exceptional time management and organizational skills
• Outgoing, energetic personality that flourishes in social and academic settings.
• Equivalent of an Associate degree or higher
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Restaurant Manager Jobs
- View more Hospitality / Restaurant Jobs
- View more Goodwill Industries of Middle Georgia and the CSRA Jobs